Need help with Boys names

LittleLady04

Mum of 4
Reaction score
Df wants to name our little man after himself Jamie (well James but we would call him Jamie) so would be nicknamed JJ. But I'm not convinced and would really like him to have his own name and identity. I am struggling to find a name I LOVE though. I like:

Alfie
Rhys
Max
Harry

If we use one of these then his middle name would be James.

What do you think Ladies?

:flower:

I sympathise my dh and i can't agree either. He wants to name our son after his grandfather but I, like you, would like him to have his own first name.

I agree with you, in that he should have his own name/identity, But I'm just not fond of any of the names and how they work with the middle name. Alfie James is probably the best sounding. I do not like Harry. Max is a cute name, but paired with James, they both kind of end with that "s" sound. same with Rhys, it just doesn't work for me. And the fact that both names are one syllable, I think you need a two or more syllable first name with a one syllable middle name.

there all very classic names except Rhys which personally i dont like, harry is sweet but where i live its massively common (2 baby in our family born less than 6 months apart both ended up being called harry... ooops)

Jimmy is another version of James/Jamie or how about Jameson (literally means son of James)

https://www.thinkbabynames.com/meaning/1/Jameson

I chose Alfie James as I think that this worked the best when saying it out loud. I'm not personally a fan of JJ as I'm not keen on names being shortened.

Xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->