Need Help With New Options

Wobbles

BnB Co-Founder ~ Retired
Reaction score
Post here & I will help as soon as I can or maybe one of the members has already sussed it & can tell you!!

:cool:

where have the little green lights gone??

Boohoo they have fallen off mine :(

Hmm yep really helpful wobbs!!!! :)

Oh! I can't either!

Options ... Maybe!?

I need to make OH a bacon butty bless him!

Do you mean the little green online light?

xx

Yeah them lights, dunno where mine is!!

What skin are you useing?

Im on the pinky one, maybe they only work on certain skins?

xx

ahh yeah, just went over to the purple one and the green lights arnt there.

xx

LOL was just gonna post that, great minds eh Layla, It is only on Baby and bump Lilac that they aren't on
gonna stick to default i think for minute

Ahh thats why having diff options is bad - the default one will always be updated the older ones won't hence sticking to one template :cool:

Ahhhh makes sense now :)

We will add that though I think Jo - Like it?

the light thing or default thing?
The light thing i love as you can see if person is online with out going to bottom of first page
sorry i'm being slow today think i need cigs!!!!!

I like the green light thing! I had to change to the default to know what you were on about becuase I didnt notice it before!

you know how at the top of the page is says

pregnancy forum > Lounge Area > General chatter > (then the name of the post)

and you can click on the link to go back to where you want, can we have one of these also at the botton of the page under the last post ???

getting used to this but i dont seem to be getting emails saying there is a reply to a topic??

Differnt skins? I dont understand my brain hurts, I just looged on this afternoon, found no logo and everything a blue colour and Idont know where everything is or my three red blobs, oh or my avatar! Can I go and have a lie down?

lol Cat! Can upload your avatar really easily from your PC just go to user cp and avatar picture is on the left. It was a shock at first, just a case of having a look around to find where everything is!

Hypnorm your avatar pic is so cute!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->