Need help! :(

RachelLynda

TTC baby #3
Reaction score
Since I was started puberty I have had trouble with acne on my back and since my weddings coming up soon and my dress shows off my back I was wondering if anyone knew any quick ways to get rid of it? I don't mind if it ends up coming back later on it's just that day it would be nice for it to either be gone or dramatically reduced

My sister used to suffer from awful acne, all over her shoulders and back (and face) it became a real issue for her confidence wise.nshe went to the doctor, they prescribed a few different things you can try your GP! If not iv just googled a few things, you can try exfoliating everyday with an exfoliating glove (you my need your OHs help for your back), or someone else said that sun beds worked for them (obviously there is risk involved in using sun beds, so I would think about it seriously before using) and a friend of mine has psoriasis the sun beds do so good for her skin. Obviously psoriasis is different from acne but you never know :hugs:

Thank you so much! I never thought to go to my GP. I'll have to make an appointment. Cant believe I never thought about it until now :dohh:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->