need help

lazriley

Reaction score
I am eagerly ttc I had my last af 3rd may and was due again today but haven't started yet iv been taking tests all week but all negative including one first thing this morn. After intercourse tonight I went to the toilet and when I wiped there was a light pink splodge very small on the tissue it was mixed in with the mucus or what you would like to call it I have been to the toilet a number of times since thinking this could be af but no more blood or spotting since could I be pregnant or am I just been to hopeful

I've read that many women do not get a positive test until days after their missed period. Or maybe you ovulated later this cycle and are experiencing implantation spotting. I would say wait a day or two and if still no af then test again. Good luck :)

Thankyou I don't think it's af making an appearance as there has been no more blood or spotting since and it's now morning don't want to take another test tho and get my hopes up more :(

Thankyou I don't think it's af making an appearance as there has been no more blood or spotting since and it's now morning don't want to take another test tho and get my hopes up more :(

Took another test and still negative :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->