Need honest opinion

V

Viola Payne

Ivy is one of my favourite names for a girl. The only issue is that her last name will be Moss. So, does it sound bad: Ivy Moss? I kinda think it does :cry::cry::cry:

I actually think it sounds kinda cool. Like a stage name but I can see what you are getting at. If you don't like the two together could you put a middle name in to break it up?

I dont think it sounds too bad at all :shrug:. Im sure there will be some people that make a comment on the connection but on the whole Im sure it'd be fine. I love Ivy btw :flower:

I love it, I think both names r brilliant together

I love Ivy however Im not keen on the Ivy moss combination purely because Ivy and moss maybe you could double barrel Ivy? x

Love ivy but not with the surname, sorry x

what does "double barrel" it mean?

thanks for all the help :haha:

what does "double barrel" it mean?

thanks for all the help :haha:

you could have the name in 2 parts for Example Ivy Marie Moss . when you pronounce the name you would say Ivy Marie not just Ivy if that makes sense :) x

I agree with Ivy not going with Moss but do think it would work as a double barrel. I like Ivy Grace x

I think Ivy Moss is cute! I personally think though that even if you used a double barrel name or added a middle name she would still always be known as Ivy Moss. In my experience those with double barrel names always just go by one name.

I agree with ^. I don't think it matters what you do with it she will always be Ivy Moss.

I wouldn't go there personally, but if you really love it.....:shrug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->