• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Need hope

Jay2

Reaction score
Hey ladies wondering if anyone had this experience & ended up with bfp

About 3 after dtd i had spotting then nothing a week later after dtd 4days before period thursday early morning gush of heavy heavy brown discharge then spotting stops followed by later on at night red bleeding light cramps went on to bleed friday then sat thought it was stopping then sunday finally ended so here it is monday still cramping creamy cm
I know i can test but i want to know if anyone experience something similar i have 25-27 day cycle and period came cycle 22 never happen

FF says I am 77% regular with 27 day cycles, normal range is 26-28 days. About once a year, I'll get a 24 day outlier, and that period is usually a little different than the others. The flow is more sporatic, lighter, and shorter. It does happen, and not for an obvious reason. Sorry to not have better news, but it sounds like you just had an early period. Bodies are so frustrating sometimes, aren't they?

Good luck on your next cycle!

The other frustrating thing is everyone's cycles are different and cycles fluctuate all the time. Poas and take it from there. Fx for you and buckets of baby dust!

I get this all the time. Brown blood is old blood, which could be an indicator of potential implantation however if you've had a bleed it's likely you're not pregnant, though not impossible. I'd wait until the day AF is due and take a test if there is still no proper bleed.

Bodies are weird. I get a massive period every 1 in 4 and the others are very light.

Good luck, let us know :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"