need mothers of girls

I wouldn't shave it. My mum used to take me to get my legs waxed when i was younger (at my request) now i hardly have any hair at all.

Waxing IMO is better as eventually the hair follicles will stop growing and she shouldn't have hairy legs once she is older. Plus it avoids that plucked chicken look lol.

My older DD had the same problem and what we did ( since I felt 8 was too young to shave) is we bleached the downey hairs on her legs in the summer..
It was less of a commitment..
That's something to consider..

I'm not a parent, but only 19 so clearly remember what my mom did.

Basically we waited till I started growing armpit hairs and I pushed and pushed her to let me shave because I was getting made fun of (I was about 11 or 12). If i hadn't got made fun of, I probably wouldn't have mentioned it because I am painfully shy. :(

She shaved my armpits and legs for the first time for me, then the next day while I was in school she went and bought veet for me, I tried using it a couple times, but my dad complained that it stunk up the house too much, and I complained that it didn't work (it didn't!) so she bought me a wet and dry shaver, which I also complained didn't work (it didn't either) and she finally gave in and bought me normal razors when I was probably 14.

I didn't, and still don't, have to worry about leg hairs being really noticeable, as they hairs are super blonde, but I have a hair thing, I started shaving my legs and pits, then my girly parts, then my arms.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->