Need my november buddie :-)

haydenmummy

MummyOf1AndPregnant#2
Reaction score
im due 24th november anyone else anyone wanna be my buddie add me as a friend aswell xx :kiss:

hey I'm due 27th we can be buddies if you want? Do you have any symptoms yet?

hey I'm due 27th we can be buddies if you want? Do you have any symptoms yet?

yay how are youu ?
ermm i have very heavy boobs i just wanna eat everything lol i have been feeling sick but i have been sick yet fingers crossed i dont i didnt with my first so hopefully i wont have morning sickness with this one and i am very tired what about youu??

yes course how are you anyway ?
see you already have a child me too :)

Congrats sailorsgirl. How've you been feeling so far?

Haydenmummy - your little one looks so cute in the picture. So sweet. How old is he?

As for me, I've not really had TOO much in the way of symptoms really. Just been more tired and a lil sick but nothings actually coming up lol

Got my first docs appt tomorrow morning so hopefully I can get booked in to see the consultant soon too. Last time I didn't get booked in until 14weeks so want to start early this time.

Haydenmummy - your little one looks so cute in the picture. So sweet. How old is he?

As for me, I've not really had TOO much in the way of symptoms really. Just been more tired and a lil sick but nothings actually coming up lol

Got my first docs appt tomorrow morning so hopefully I can get booked in to see the consultant soon too. Last time I didn't get booked in until 14weeks so want to start early this time.

well i was saying i wasnt sick and i was just sick haha hope this dont last.
Aww thank you he was only a month in that picture he is 2 he will be 3 in june. Thats good i phoned the maternity ward the day i found out and they sending me a letter out for my appointment and they wanna get me in for a 8 week scan due to my previous m/c xx

Hello :hi:

I'm due the 18th, nice to meet you all :)

My symptoms so far are sore boobs, windyness :)blush:) and i'm sooooo tired! the tiredness only hit me a couple of days ago but i'm hoping it goes soon....it feels like i'm either sleeping, working or eating at the moment lol! i've felt a bit sick since yesterday in the morning but fx'd the morning sickness stays away :winkwink:

Hello :hi:

I'm due the 18th, nice to meet you all :)

My symptoms so far are sore boobs, windyness :)blush:) and i'm sooooo tired! the tiredness only hit me a couple of days ago but i'm hoping it goes soon....it feels like i'm either sleeping, working or eating at the moment lol! i've felt a bit sick since yesterday in the morning but fx'd the morning sickness stays away :winkwink:

Hello and welcome congrats on the bfp today i have been feeling really hungry but when i get round to eating i look at it and think im not hungry haha or i try to eat it and have heart burn really bad is this your first??

Thankyou you too! yeah this is my first, so nervous but i'm trying to stay relaxed! sorry to hear about your previous loss :hugs: your little 'un looks so cute in your avatar! :)
I have my first midwife appointment booked on the 2nd April and am looking to book an early private scan on the same day too just for reasurrance, i'll be just over 7 weeks then so hopefully it will show a nice strong heartbeat :thumbup: hopefully you'll get your scan date soon too :happydance:

Thankyou you too! yeah this is my first, so nervous but i'm trying to stay relaxed! sorry to hear about your previous loss :hugs: your little 'un looks so cute in your avatar! :)
I have my first midwife appointment booked on the 2nd April and am looking to book an early private scan on the same day too just for reasurrance, i'll be just over 7 weeks then so hopefully it will show a nice strong heartbeat :thumbup: hopefully you'll get your scan date soon too :happydance:

Aww thank you he isnt that lil no more haha his almost 3.
well i hope you app goes well huun and keep me posted i really hate going toilet at the moment i hold my breath think there is going to be blood but its going good at the moment this pregnancy is going alot different from my previous i feel bloated and sick and the heart burn but my previous i didnt even feel pregnant then i started bleeding. i have been having cramps but my doctor told me thats a good sign cause he thinks its my body getting ready to not have my af every month.I hope it is that and this lil bun stays in this oven haha. I have so much love for this one its unreal but its only the size of a poppy seed i have a thing of rubbing my belly lol.

Aww thank you he was only a month in that picture he is 2 he will be 3 in june. Thats good i phoned the maternity ward the day i found out and they sending me a letter out for my appointment and they wanna get me in for a 8 week scan due to my previous m/c xx

Oh no you spoke to soon about the sickness but hopefully that means things are developing well. Sorry to hear about your loss also! I'm also hoping they'll give me an early scan as I'm high risk due to incompetent cervix. Went into labour at 24 weeks in Oct and lost my lil girl. Quite nervous because I'll be needing a stitch eeek.

I'm so tired but my body seems to be fighting sleep tonight :( anyone else getting this?

Oh no you spoke to soon about the sickness but hopefully that means things are developing well. Sorry to hear about your loss also! I'm also hoping they'll give me an early scan as I'm high risk due to incompetent cervix. Went into labour at 24 weeks in Oct and lost my lil girl. Quite nervous because I'll be needing a stitch eeek.

I'm so tired but my body seems to be fighting sleep tonight :( anyone else getting this?

thank you sorry to hear about your loss to hun hopefully these baby's will be good and stay there till they are ment to haha yep i have been in bed since 8 and no luck yet its horrible but i think its to do with my boyfriend not being here aswell i hate sleeping by my self haha xxx

thank you sorry to hear about your loss to hun hopefully these baby's will be good and stay there till they are ment to haha yep i have been in bed since 8 and no luck yet its horrible but i think its to do with my boyfriend not being here aswell i hate sleeping by my self haha xxx

Aww bless, always nice to have someone to snuggle with. But I need to be up early tomorrow morning so I'm afraid it's going to have to be mind over matter for me right now. Time to take charge! Lol.

Night, hope dreamland finds you soon x

yes course how are you anyway ?
see you already have a child me too :)

And congrats on your bfp btw :) I am great thanks only a little morning sickness :) Oh how old are your lo's?

Thanks so much. I am feeling great thanks :)

Hope your docs appointment goes well xxx

thanks you too xx
i have a lil boy called hayden who will be 3 in june xx

Morning all, how's everyone today?

Just back from my docs appt, he wouldn't book me in for an early scan just the standard 12week. But he's referred me to the consultant so maybe he will give me one before then? I'll see in a couple of weeks, if not I'll probably book a private one around 7 weeks. The midwife is all booked up til 8th May and I'll be 11 weeks by then, thought that was a lil late to have a booking appointment!

Anyone have any feelings about what they are going to have? Will you find out or keep it a surprise?

I had a dream last night that I was holding a little boy and I've been thinking boy since I found out, so now I'm convinced lol.

Aww thank you he isnt that lil no more haha his almost 3.
well i hope you app goes well huun and keep me posted i really hate going toilet at the moment i hold my breath think there is going to be blood but its going good at the moment this pregnancy is going alot different from my previous i feel bloated and sick and the heart burn but my previous i didnt even feel pregnant then i started bleeding. i have been having cramps but my doctor told me thats a good sign cause he thinks its my body getting ready to not have my af every month.I hope it is that and this lil bun stays in this oven haha. I have so much love for this one its unreal but its only the size of a poppy seed i have a thing of rubbing my belly lol.

Will do! i've been struggling to find local places that offer private scans at 7 weeks on a monday....some don't offer them until 11 weeks and some only do them on fridays etc....i want to do it on the same day i have booked off for the midwives app. if poss so i don't arouse suspision at work by having time off, i'm probably being over-paranoid though :dohh:
That's good that you are feeling more positive about this pregnancy, your symptoms sound very positive and cramping seems to be very common on bnb, i seem to have seen lots of threads on cramping here recently. hopefully the further along you get the more reasurred you'll feel :happydance: i sometimes sit there at work and think i can 'feel' af coming, then when i check there's nothing there :dohh: and even though i got a lovely early night last night i've been shattered today. Can't wait to have a lie-in tomorrow :happydance:

Morning all, how's everyone today?

Just back from my docs appt, he wouldn't book me in for an early scan just the standard 12week. But he's referred me to the consultant so maybe he will give me one before then? I'll see in a couple of weeks, if not I'll probably book a private one around 7 weeks. The midwife is all booked up til 8th May and I'll be 11 weeks by then, thought that was a lil late to have a booking appointment!

Anyone have any feelings about what they are going to have? Will you find out or keep it a surprise?

I had a dream last night that I was holding a little boy and I've been thinking boy since I found out, so now I'm convinced lol.

Hi Bambi :hi: that's a shame that you can't seem to get a midwife app. before 11 weeks yes that does seem to be a little late but i've only ever booked one appointment so i wouldn't know, hopefully the consultant will get you in for a scan before then :thumbup:
I have a feeling i may have a girl, i'm not sure why just do, i will deffo find out as i hate surprises lol. How about you will you find out?

Hello, i'm due around end of november if you would like another buddy?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->