Need nursery ideas!

I think you should choose colours you like.. For example the Baby browns/White/and baby pink or blue depending on the sex.. or Just bright colours..

Then you can put a variety of things in the room to help them learn not just animals.. If you had a bright theme then jungle wall art would work great, and a counting bright floor matt and ABC's around the room or somthing... The baby colours mean you could put teddys around baby coloured alphabet around the room, and find a baby coloured wall art to match..

I think leaving your options open is way better. My friend done an AWESOME giraffe/jungle theme but a variety of things to help baby learn is more ideal and works through more years of age..

I'm sure you will change it around heaps of times before baby comes anyway , you will find what you like eventually :).. Gooood lucckk.

This is very true once into toddler hood you go with what they enjoy and try to do that for them, at least that is what we plan on doing...When they are old enough to say they love something we will rearrange the room to that decor for them :)

I love the woodland idea, im looking at wall stickers and things now and have found some really cute things on ebay, im getting excited! xxx

We went with a peacock theme. I really don't prefer the pastel pink/purples so my colors are probably something you would see in an older girls room. The wall shown is the only one in the teal, the other 3 walls are lime green.

Attachments

• nursery.jpg
    nursery.jpg
    24.8 KB · Views: 4

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back