Need Opinion on these Target brand OPK results!

courtneyjoy11

Reaction score
OPK.jpg

Positive?
Negative?

3rd test down I had a multivitamin in my system (turns my pee fluorescent yellow) so that might have something to do with the staining and dark line on that one

This is my first time using OPKs - I have a 32 day cycle. AF starting 9/6 which would make this CD 15.

Any help would be appreciated! Thanks!!!!

the 1st, 2nd and 3rd look positive to me.. Are these all taken on different days?? If so, I suggest trying a different brand, these may be to sensitive for you.

Thanks for replying prettynpink29...first test taken on 9/19 - second day urine at 2:45pm, next one taken on 9/19 at 6:15 (diluted urine), third today at 11:30am (fmu), and last one today at 4:00pm

ok, so you have had positives yesterday and today??

then it really could be your surge :) get bding!!!!

I was just thinking if those were + over the last 4 days, then the brand might be too sensitive for you.. But a 2 day surge is quite normal from my understanding:) My FS's say that you will most likely O, from your 1st +opk, in the next 12-48 hours.

Ok that is great news! This is our first real month TTC. We BD Thurs 9/15-last night. Guess we'll go at it again tonight!

yay!!! yes, I would do tonight and tomorrow night just in case:) good luck!

I got my +opks yesterday and I hope my temps confirms O 2maro. We can be in the 2ww together:)

This is our 7 month TTC and my second round of clomid. I am on cd16:)

I plan to start temping next cycle if this one's a bust. Yes we can be 2WW buds! :D FX for you that this is your month! I am quickly finding out that TTC is going to become an obsession!

:rofl::rofl: yes! OBSESSION!! When I first joined this site, I thought "I am never gonna post my pee sticks on the internet, how embarrassing! :blush:"
and now I am POASA:haha:

Yes I understand! I told DH that I wasn't going to buy silly OPKs yet - I'll get some in a few months if we still need em. Well lo and behold I was at Target and they called my name! I've been peeing on em twice a day since yesterday and will pee on them tomorrow I'm sure. Now I want to confirm the surge by watching for the lines to fade out. Goodness. There is no time for a real job when TTC!

:rofl: :rofl:

I was off of work when we started TTC and I just went back last week.. Let me tell you, it is a full time job!! I can't pee on anything at work! But on the other hand, not being able to "obsessive" for 4 hours, is a nice break:) But I have been at it longer than you, so you are perfectly fine to be obsessing! LOL

LOL! That is one thing I try very hard not to do because everything would be a symptom if I did! :haha:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->