Need opinions/advice please <3

Hopeful2468

Reaction score
I have endo. My hubby and I have been trying to conceive FOREVER. I've had an exploratory procedure (scope) which determined the severity of my endo (3 of 4). My doc told us that we should consider IVF :-( but I am 34, and feel as though I am running out of time. We gave up on it for a while. No TTC. Then I had cramping, really bad cramping. Did the math and thought maybe 3 dpo give or take. It went on through the following day before starting to subside. I thought it could just be the endo, but nothing like I've ever felt. Sharp pains in left ovary? I had every pg symptom on this site vivid dreams, nausea, sore bbs, back pain, leg cramps, fatigue, emotional, etc. I waited and tested a few times. Bfns of course. Now it's day 29 of my usual 28 day cycle and I bled just a little. A couple red spots hours ago, and now tiny bits of brownish when wiping. I guess I just need opinions on whether this could be, because honestly I just don't know what to think anymore. Thanks in advance <3

Could you have ovulated a little late? The sharp pains sound like possible ovulation pains. When I was pregnant with my son, symptoms didn't start showing until 11 dpo for me, but all you can do is wait & take a test :) Also, my aunt just turned 39 & has suffered from endo her whole life. She's now 15 weeks pregnant. It is possible just hang in there!! <3

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->