Need opinions - First time using Clearblue Easy (NOT digital)

L.E.

Mom of 1, TTC #2
Reaction score
Well I usually order Wondfo from an ebay seller, but I ordered this time and got Wanfu from them instead (supposedly the same thing)... anyway we were out of town for the holiday weekend and I ran out the day after we got home (Tues)... and then the dollar store was out of opks... So I forked out the money for the Clearblue Easy tests for the first time.

About the OPKs: I took the first one on 7/6 and had a good line, but not positive...7/7 was the same thing and I was expecting my surge to come in the next couple days BUT yesterday and today the lines have been faint. I only tested once a day on the 6th and 7th because these tests are so much more expensive than my ic's.

My cm went from creamy last week to watery for several days (maybe some ewcm when wiping but not positive) and tonight it's back to creamy. I'm wondering if I ovulated on the 7th because I was kind of crampy that day. What do you think???

I know you can gear up to and then not ovulate. I was just wondering if anyone had a similar experience with this brand of OPK.

Attachments

• IMG_6896.jpg
    IMG_6896.jpg
    16.9 KB · Views: 32
  • IMG_6875.jpg
    IMG_6875.jpg
    24.8 KB · Views: 21
  • IMG_6881.jpg
    IMG_6881.jpg
    22.3 KB · Views: 24
I added pics... I forgot to put them on yesterday...

Im not sure hun--the 3rd picture looks promising tho!

Thanks. That's from the 7th and I was hoping for a + on the 8th but the opks went back to light. I have PCOS and just started Metformin at 1500 mg/ day about 3 weeks ago. I see my doc in 1.5 weeks so I'm just waiting to see what happens in the meantime.

I got a decent (but not positive) line today and a ton of watery cm (tmi) so maybe there's hope for me yet. :)

pic 3 looks the same as my CB, i also did a clear blue Digi OPK at the sae time (i find the lines quite difficult to read) and got a smiley face. my guess is that it was positive like mine was x

I hope it was positive too... I don't usually ovulate as far as I know but started Metformin about a month ago.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->