Need opinions!

wouldluvabub

Mumma of 2!
Reaction score
So I'm not pregnant yet but have been thinking about baby names as you do! My DS has 1 middle name, it's his dads middle name who was named after his grandad. It's a cute name so I was happy for that. When number 2 comes along if its another boy I have always pictured having the second name after my 2 grandfathers. Lucky I've found a way to combine the 2 names that I'm happy with. BUT I'd also like to use my dads name because he is such a beautiful person and I love him to the moon and back. I know everyone loves their dad but mine is truly and amazing person, his got a heart of gold and I want to use his name as well so my question is:

If your first child only has one middle name is it weird to give your second child 2 middle names?

i would stick to one name unless the two are double barreled

example:

Ann Marie = Ann-Marie

but saying that its up to you, i knew a girl who had 8 middle names - god only knows how her parents would come up with sibling names

I have 3 middle names and my sister has 1. I don't think it really matters, it's all about the sylables and how they sound together. x

I don't think it really matters! My friend's son has two middle names and her daughter only has one - it all depends on meaning and how well it flows together. Choose what sounds nice and is important to you :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Leoniee
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->