Need opinions

KcApple

Reaction score
Struggling with a baby name, and sick of everyone's comments about this name or that name. I am in love with the name Preslee Elizabeth, but I feel that because it's not a common name everyone refers back to Elvis and it drives me crazy.

What do you think about the name Preslee for a girl?
And how are you dealing with unsolicited naming advice?

I like the name

As for unsolicited naming advice, don't discuss the name with anyone ;)

I don't like Preslee, personally, I immediately think of Elvis and the spelling seems a little I dunno trying too hard... I'm sorry it sounds meaner than I mean to.
if you love it and it fits use it.it shouldn't matter what anyone thinks.
We didn't share our names until birth, everyone keeps their mouths shut when you can't change it anymore.

I must admit I agree with pp the spelling looks odd and just misspelled

I do think Elvis but its the same with any surname name (like Kennedy) but it doesn't automatically make them bad

I like Presley spelled that way too, maybe it won't look like so many "e"s that way too.

Something to think about, I just love the name but I know it isn't common.

I like it but it did immediately make me think elvis but I think that will happen but if you love it have it!!

Presley is cute, this spelling just looks so much better. Just have to try to ignore people's comments, someone's always going to have an opinion, good or bad.

Got an idea from my family about doing two middle names, what do you all think of Presley Anne Elizabeth ? Not sure if Anne Elizabeth should be hyphenated or not.

I think its cute but admit the first thing i thought was elvis presley but thats probably due to i hadent heard name before

We think of Elvis because of our age but kids her age probably won't associate the name with him. Also, once she's been here a few weeks, people will associate the name with her instead of Elvis so if you love it, I say go for it :) no matter what name you pick, there's always someone who won't like it or it reminds them of someone x

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->