Need serious advice PLEASE

Ashtong

Reaction score
Question/advice about OPKs I bought the clear blue where you can get negative peak or high results for 10 days in a row I got the high results. Then I bought the kind online (cheaper) and I've have two positive results with that. What could be causing this? I'm 21 and healthy

My understanding is the high fertility on cb opk is your body gearing up to o, then at peak your hormones are about to o. 10 days does seem a long time to be gearing up, did you use cb opk when you git 2 positives in cheapies? Are you recently off birth control? Iv never used the cb ones that say high or peak iv just used -/+ ones and cheapies and once you get positive you should o 24 48 hours after

Question/advice about OPKs I bought the clear blue where you can get negative peak or high results for 10 days in a row I got the high results. Then I bought the kind online (cheaper) and I've have two positive results with that. What could be causing this? I'm 21 and healthy

Are you using the clearblue fertility monitor? When I was TTC DD1 back in 2009 I got 15 days of highs before my 2 peak days! I fell pregnant that cycle too :)

Good luck xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->