Need some Advice/Chart Stalking

blessedmommy

Reaction score
Dh and I aren't ttc but aren't avoiding either.
I've been having some round ligament type pains for a few days now off and on and I don't have the usual symptoms of the :witch: being on her way. I am wondering if I should consider testing again..What do you think? Has anyone experienced RL type pains in early preg? I'd only be 4 wks or so along.

FF says I O'd on cd 23 but I think I O'd on cd 31. What do you think??

Link to chart in my siggy.

Wowza look at those temps! I'd test if I were you. Even if OV day was 31st you'd be at 14dpo.
Also wouldn't be surprised if CD31 was implant dip.

if you O on the 31st there was no EWCM? yes 31st could be Implant dip..

Thanks ladies!! :)

I'm just confused I guess. If I did O on cd 23 and implant on CD 31 wouldn't I have gotten a + on the test I took on CD 38? I supposed HCg takes a while to build up and could have been a bit lower then the 25units needed for the test to be +.

Thanks for your replies Amerikiwi and Noodles. I'm hoping to purchase some tests this weekend :) I'll KUP

Hi Hon, I had RL pain very early on and not a lot since. I was very painful in one side very the ligaments are by my pubic bone. I say you are safe to test again. Good luck. x

Thanks Pippin! I just had some RL pains on my left side before I read your post..lol

I just wanted to update you girls :) I got a bfp this afternoon and the + line (on a +/- test) was darker then the - line!
https://i28.photobucket.com/albums/c208/tinktink20/Pregnancy/Second%20Pregnancy/DSCF3704.jpg

Gratz, I just knew it, looking at that chart. Probably just tested too early before. :happydance:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->