need some advice

JennieyL

Reaction score
So, I need some advice ladies!
I got my last period on the first of the month and then started on the pill.. it was just a trial period because I havent been on it before, and then I stopped it the other day and was supposed to get my period on the 28th.. it is now the 29th Me and Oh:sex: on I beleive the 14th? for the first time since i started to take the pill and then a few more times after that.. but I havent gotten it yet? then I talk to my sister and asked her, her opinion and she asked if we used any other form of birth control and i said no and she informed me that for the first month or 2 we are supposed to so your body can get used to it? is this true? I am ashamed I dont know much about it! :blush::blush: I am also on some PND pills, and want to know if those will counteract the pill... Im getting a little concerned.. sorry if this was just me blabbling on but any advice would be appreciated!

Umm it depends which pill u are on, if u started it on the first day of ur last preiod then it should work straight away. It can be quite normal not to have a period on ur pill cycle and you only can off yesterday so af could show up any time within the 7 days.

Umm it depends which pill u are on, if u started it on the first day of ur last preiod then it should work straight away. It can be quite normal not to have a period on ur pill cycle and you only can off yesterday so af could show up any time within the 7 days.

yes that's right, as long as you've taken everyone of them within the time 'window' allowed, not had and diarrhoea or vomiting, you should be ok.

Antidepressants don't interact with the pill, don't worry

xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"