Need some Advice

cattlin 2011

Reaction score
Hi ALL , brand new to this site and been reading threads for a while, thought id do my own as i need some advice.

Im 38, had a mc in november at 5.3 wks and have been ttc in february, ive had atleast two 28 day cycles since and my patttern was back. I was due on 1st march.

Over the last couple of weeks i have had bloated stomach, lower back ache and was over tired 2 weeks ago. I do run to the loo abit more to. i felt cramping type systems two weks ago and again on sunday, monday and tuesday, tends to be late in evening or early hours of morning, and ive been wakening early all week. cramp style at first but now i think im stressing. i have felt like a pulls in my stomach, under the bell button area.

Well on Tuesday i thought i saw a slight brown discharge on wiping early morning, and then later at night. On wednesday, Again I had a slight brown discharge, and passed on a little blood which appeared brown. Thursday was much the same, a bit more blood on passing water still brown. The pad had some spots of blood but nothing significant. This morning its the same, very small passing of brown blood. It is not what i call my usual period, as although the first day is light, it gets heavier there after and this is not what i am seeing.

Im confused as i tried a cb digital on wednesday and thursday and both said negative, but my gut tells me im pregnant or is this just psychological on my part. Im debating to try a different brand to see whether that is negative. But i dont want to build my hopes up to have them dashed as experiencing that mc was the worst experience in my life.

thanks for reading

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"