Need some advise...

Christy Bass

Reaction score
i guess this is the best out of the forums to post in since I’m waiting it out right now.
I had my period (which was really really heavy) Jan. 14th through 17th. Had sex the 24th of Jan unprotected. I ovulated somewhere around the 25th -27th of Jan.
The last few days I’ve been bloated, eating everything but slightly nauseous, terrible headaches and tonight i started spotting along with some dual achy cramps. I’m not suppose to start my period for another 8 days... this never happens... I’m usually one that starts my period right on the exact day I’m suppose to.

Any idea if this is may be implantation bleed or am i just starting my period early for some reason?
I’m one of those that starts to POS and i get obsessed with it, i know it’s too early to be able to tell but it’s consistently on my mind.

What does it sound like to you?

Hey!!

I’m not as experienced as the other ladies on here but didn’t want to RandR. From my little experience implantation normally occurs earliest at 6dpo, so if we take your earlier suspected O date that puts you at 6dpo today. So it would be unlikely to be implantation if it was a few days ago you felt it. But you never know, bodies are weird and maybe you are the exception to the rule!

Hope that helps!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->