Need some blue vibes please!!!!

noasaint

Reaction score
At 10w4d we were told possibly boy. At 17w3d we were told the u/s tech didn't want to guess due to being early (????) and the baby's legs were crossed at the ankles. I pushed for info and she said her best guess is girl. We soooooooooooooooooooo desperately want a boy for many, many reasons. I go back in two weeks so if I could get some prayers and mojo for a boy I'd really appreciate it! I've felt from day one this is a boy so I'm praying very hard I'm correct. Thank you!

Sending lots of blue dust your way, you can have all of mine as long as you send me your girl dust xx

Thank you soooo much ladies! I just have this imagine of my baby boy as a toddler and can't wait till he can talk. I pray for this to be a boy so hard.

Sending blue vibes your way ...... Fingers crossed for you x

I have four boys, possibly five so im sending u loads of blue dust...throw some pink my way please!

Sending lots of blue dust your way!!! Boys are so wonderful! I want a home full of them!

sending blue dust your way, send some pink my way! GL

Hey Mamas...

I will be finding out the gender of my baby soon, my first one was a girl, which I was hoping for the first time around, and KNEW, without a doubt she was a girl, so did all my friends and family. This time I REALLY want a boy... and I have a feeling it could be a boy, but not the way I did with my daughter. I think I'll be able to cope with it just fine it if it a girl.. but I would be a little dissapointed. November 2nd is the big day... please wish me luck and lots of blue dust!

Tomorrow is the big day, I am sooooo nervous. Prayers for blue

Unfortunately no. Its a girl, plain as day. I've cried a lot but trying to get used to the idea. I prayed so hard for a boy and knowing I won't have any more children I just have to accept this is what God needed me to have despited what I wanted.

I'm so sorry you didn't get the baby boy you wanted hun. I hope you feel better soon, we're all here with ears.
:hugs:
xoxox

noasaint sorry you didn't get the blue you were hoping for, but congrats on a healthy little girl! She'll be beautiful and take your breath away. Tons of :hugs: and always here if you need us!

Thanks ladies. It was a VERY rough day at work with everyone asking me what the results were, I cried and tried to cover it up saying it was allergies. I literally am hating myself right now for feeling like this, it's so unfair to this baby. DH and I got into an argument as soon as I got home. He doesn't get it and pretty much went outside to leave me alone.

Oh bless you, I am thinking of you and we are all here if you need to vent. I am sorry you never got your blue bundle xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
over35tryin
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->