Need some buddies..!!

IzzyAnt88

Reaction score
I'm 22, hubby is 24, we just barely started TTC #1 we live in Los Angeles.. my cycles are super irregular.. I think I may be feeling some early symptoms 7dpo already but not sure..!!!! I was part of immigration forums before and made some great friends on there now I need some baby friends..! :hugs:

hello, I am 23 and my husband and i are also trying for # 1. I dont know all the lingooo on here yet but im sure ill learn. I am anxiously waiting to see if this month was the lucky one!

hey i'll be ttc buddies with ya. I am 27 and ttc#2 but with my new BF. I have a 21month old son with an ex-bf.

Hello,

I am also looking for TTC buddies.

I am 23 and DH 26 and this is our 1st month TTC. I am on CD4 today, and cant wait to test!

Hey- I'm 23 and ttc #1 with my boyfriend. We just tried this last month and after AF showed up yesterday (5 days late with spotting two days before (NEVER HAPPENS)) I'm anxious to try again this month. I just got of BC and don't know how long it's going to take for my body to get all normal again. Looking for a buddy.

Hey- I'm 23 and ttc #1 with my boyfriend. We just tried this last month and after AF showed up yesterday (5 days late with spotting two days before (NEVER HAPPENS)) I'm anxious to try again this month. I just got of BC and don't know how long it's going to take for my body to get all normal again. Looking for a buddy.

Hey same here, AF yesterday. I just got a voicemail from my doctor and she said that my labwork came back normal. That my testosterone was good and my FSH was only a little low.

What else could they look for then..? I guess it's good news but instead I am just frustrated and I feel like crying, my last AF was April 20th and then I just started another yesterday June 2nd.. which is actually pretty close together for me.. the one before that I think it was 3 months, although I could be totally wrong since I just started keeping track. I went off the pill in December so can't remember a time before then. But I do know that they were always totally irregular even as a teenager.

I guess I was hoping they could just say "Your ___ levels are low just take this pill and fix it" now I'm back where I started except feeling even more frustrated, alone, and scared.

Izzy- I went to the doctor to take a test and as I sat down I had a large amount of brown cm. It was so upsetting. I've never had an abnormal cycle - I've probably been in sync with the moon since I was 16 (if not sooner - since I probably never cared before then). Even with BC it was always normal. It's so frustrating when all the doctor can say is "must have something to do with a hormone imbalance"! Sometimes you just want to tilt you head and say "sooo fix it?" Good luck this cycle!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->