need some help/advice.

R

Ready4tw0

So I think im out this month after evaps teased me :( when af does arrive, and cycle starts over what are my best options for ttc? I've heard about temping and charting but really didnt know there's so much more to it, now I see I need some tips :p

Charting temp on fertility friend - you can get an app on your phone.
handstand after BD!

there are supplements and stuff but I tried to add them in after each failed month - gave me something to change so I felt more proactive.

Thanks! Its CD1 for me now, maybe TMI but I think its my cm, its never ewcm and we don't dtd super often.. should we dtd daily, every other day? Also what is preseed, and are opks worth it

Hiya!

I never get ewcm...although this last cycle I drank decaf green tea twice a day from the end of AF to O day..and it seems like I got ewcm one day (the only day we DTD in my fertile period). It wasn't the classic clear ewcm, it was cloudy, but it's more the stretch factor than the color. Maybe try drinking some green tea to up your cm? There are loads of other over the counter ways to increase it. If this cycle doesn't take, I'll be trying something else next time around.

Don't worry too much, I did a lot of research since I don't get much and it seems that a lot of women can still get a BFP with little to no ewcm. Preseed can help, it's a sperm friendly lube that you insert using a tube about 15 minutes before sex, its supposed to act like ewcm. A lot of women swear by preseed, although we use it and haven't had success with it. Do some research on it and see if it's something you might want to try.

They say it's better to DTD every other day. Don't wear yourself out, it's only takes one! Sperm can live in your body (in ideal conditions) for up to 5 days.

I think temping is more important than opk's...if I had to choose. OPK's can only tell you that you MIGHT be ovulating soon, it's possible to get a positive OPK and never ovulate. Temping however is pretty fool proof. You see an obvious temp spike after ovulation. However it takes a couple months of temping to know when you Ovulate since it only tells you AFTER the fact.

Download Fertility Friend on your phone and check out their tutorials, they are super helpful. You can also use the web version: https://www.fertilityfriend.com/

I have just stuck to using the free version.

Thank you, I will have to really step my game up these next couple months with temping. GL to you!

Here´s what worked for me.

I used OPK´s, but never got a positive one there, was only using it 1x per day though.
I never temped.

A prenatal vitamin called GraVitamin.
Folic Acid, 400mcg.
3 days before suspected ovulation I used FructusFemina, which reportedly is supposed to help the egg to get stuck. That was in use for about 7-10 days. (10 drops 3x a day with meals )

A week before suspected O
Started :sex: and then every other day until past ov day (or longer than that )

Added extra folic acid, bringing the total amount up to 2000mcg.

added honey+cinnamon. gonna try 2 cups a day (warm milk w/2tsp honey, sprinkle of cinnamon)

I never had a lot of CM, and never used any kind of lube.

Got my BFP on 25DPO.

Congratulations! What does the honey and cinnamon do? I've heard mill is terrible for ttc but I drink a lot. Is it bad?

I don't remember exactly, but i think honey and cinnamon help with fertility.
I drank a lot of milk while ttc#1 and still got pregnant.

I charted and used opk's to conceive both my son and this one, charting is really useful at getting to know your cycle, and to determine ovulation, as opk's don't pinpoint it within a day, for example, I ovulate two days after my first positive opk, I would have presumed I ovulated the next day if I hadn't been charting and might have missed a vital day for baby making.

I also drank a ton of milk, at least two large glasses a day!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->