Need Some Help Figuring Myself Out (Possible TMI)

hopeful2797

Reaction score
To start off, I lost my first pregnancy at 21 weeks 3 days in April due to an incompetent cervix. Before that I had crazy weird cycles that were very long and very irregular. After losing my pregnancy, I waited until I started my AF in May and then got on birth control and have been on it up until this month. I just don't like birth control at all and I don't want to PREVENT a pregnancy, but I'm not TRYING to conceive either.

Anyways, I am now trying to just figure myself out, get more in tune with my body. I figured the best way to do that would be to keep track of my cervical mucus and the position of my cervix.

However, I know nothing really about cervical mucus. I have done some research on it, and I can definitely remember having the different stages (creamy, wet, ew, etc.) in the past, but never kept track of WHEN during my cycle since I was never trying and my cycles were so screwed up. So now I'm having trouble deciding if I have any going on at the moment.

According to my period tracker on my phone, I am on cycle day 11 (although who knows how long the cycle will be since it has never been normal before). When trying to check my cervical mucus, it seems like it feels watery, but is not stretchy at all. So I don't know what to count this as.

I have done some research, and trying to get myself healthy and ready for a baby if I do happen to conceive, and to try to regulate my cycles, I have been taking folic acid, evening primrose oil, vitex, dong quai, and royal jelly.

I know this is all confusing, but if anyone has any knowledge at all on tracking cervical mucus or cervical positioning, I would greatly welcome it. Thank you!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->