Need some help!! From TTC :) pleeeease!!!

Miracleplz14

Reaction score
Hey ladies I'm TTC and currently on day 38 of my cycle which is normally 30 days...how many of you got veiny boobs and how long before you positive test did they show up?? I have some insane symptoms...would like some feedback on how many of you had the same and when you got a positive??

-sore nipples
-crazy veins all over my boobs and nipples
-bloated for the last 7 days, hard tummy too (this would be baby #2)
-craving water, always thirsty
-frequent urinating but I'm drinking way more
-mood swings
-energy swings, one min exhausted, one min high energy
-sniffly nose
-veins on my tummy/hip area
-faint muscle type aches in my lower left side
-neg. preggo tests and one super super faint pos

Thoughts?? Thanks!!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    33.6 KB · Views: 22
Symptoms are never a good way to know for sure. You'll just have to keep testing. Good luck!

Symptoms are never a good way to know for sure. You'll just have to keep testing. Good luck!

Yea I know that, I am more curious what similar symptoms and how far along until you got a positive?

I had sore boobs before my BFP and I was really tired, got my BFP around five days later. Best of luck fx'd you get that BFP! :)

Before I got my BFP I had a hyperactive gag reflex and sore boobs. Not as sore as they got later on, though.

When did you take your tests?

Yes, when did you take the tests girly?? I had tons of symptoms before a positive test with both babies.

The only thing I noticed was strong funny smelling pee. And I'm not sure where I was when I tested, it had been 43 days since I had had a period.

I had dry mouth from 5 dpo got positive bfp at 11 dpo on clearblue digi
If your tests are still neg hun they should def be turning positive by now

Emma

sore boobs from ovulation(but I always get that before my period) and around 12 dpo I had pee alot, thought I was getting a bladder infection.
bfp on 14dpo

good luck hope you get your :bfp:

Yes, they should at least be showing up as a light line by now. I would call your ob- sometimes stress or other factors can delay a cycle.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->