Need some help ladies

Lette66

Reaction score
Ok so my period was supposed to start today but it hasn't..for the past week and a half my boobs are sore (mostly when I take off my bra or don't wear one) I have had so much discharge that i run to the bathroom all day because i feel wet and think its my period..I have been having cramps off and on and when I lay on my back my lower abdomen feels like someone is pushing down on it..so lots of pressure..I was constipated for a couple days but since today I guess I am finally letting go of it all (sorry for the tmi) and all I want to do is sleep..I need a nap every day now.. I took a dollar store test yesterday and it was negative..with my son i ovulated late and when I thought i was 8 weeks at my first ultrasound I ended up being only 6 weeks so that could be why It's not showing up on a test right now. I keep telling myself it might come tomorrow but with the way I feel im starting to think it wont come for 9 months.. did anyone else ever have anything like this? we don't use birth control or condoms and I have been off birth control since the beginning of May.

Thanks <3

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->