Need some help please!!!

MissGossip

Reaction score
Okay so to cut a long story short.... This is my first month temping so don't really know what I should be looking for... But as far as I can see It not showing I have ovulated which is really worrying me! I have a regular 28 day cycle and always have a normal period, have always had posotive opk every month this month I got it cd16... Please please please can someone shed some light for me for once!!
Thanks

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    21.9 KB · Views: 14
Hmm...going by your temps, it doesn't look like you ovulated. You can get a positive OPK and then not ovulate. Sometimes the LH has to surge more than once to pop the egg out. I'd keep temping and monitoring your CM to see where you are.

Sorry hun, all I can say is that I don't O until 2 days after my +opk...I would keep temping. Are you 100% sure it was positive? Did you keep testing?

Additionally, it's not uncommon to have one or two anovulatory cycles a year...I know that's not what you want to hear but unfortunately, it's not that uncommon. You could still get it though. Keep temping. Good luck...:hug:

Hi girls sorry I haven't replied, for some reason I'm not getting any notifications to any of my threads!
I don't know what to think either, It my first month temping and I didn't expect to see this at all, it was defo positive OPKs as I was using the smiley face ones and had it for two days then negatives, it has started to rise very slowly over the past couple of days.
Had my day 21 blood tests on Monday so will have to see what comes of them! Thanks for your replys x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->