Need some help PLZ

greeneyes26

Reaction score
Ok heres my story i had implantation spotting April 18, 2011 got my BFP April 25, 2011. Started spotting May 2,2011 diagnosed with a MMC May 8, 2011 had an US May 11 to be sure and was give 100mg injection of Methtrexate to get rid of left over fetal tissue. Stopped bleeding May 19th, BD on may 22-23 had EWCM started spotting light pink and loads of discharge may 25 (sorry for TMI) went off and on some days alot and some days nothing. June 2 started bleeding lightly and still am but what i dont understand is im now having symptoms similar to what i had b4 i knew i was pg?? my boobs r hurting on the sides and the nips r sore, im having difficulty sleeping but always tired, stuffy nose and dry cough, heartburn, nausea(which i didnt have last time at all)....i cant be pg again if im bleeding again but why am i feeling these symptoms? im so confused by the whole thing but am keeping faith it will happen again for us soon!! has anyone experienced anything like this?

Is it possible that the methtrexate didn't get rid of all the placental tissue, and that the placenta is continuing to grow?

I think you should probably get it checked by a doctor.

That said, when I thought my pregnancy symptoms were returning, it was just the stomach flu. It was so damn hard to get those symptoms back when I knew I was empty. I'm sorry you're going through this. It's very confusing, emotionally. Never hurts to get checked out. If there was anything left in your womb, you could be open to infections. An ultrasound could help diagnose that, I think.

Not a doctor, though, so just guessing! Good luck!

Ok i was only 7 weeks and 2 days when i got the methotrexate injection and at that point there was hardly any tissue left in my womb but the dr thought there was some stuck thats y the last little bit wasnt coming out. but since then US confirmed there was no more tissue left and my HCG was at 0 so i dont believe there is any tissue left. I have made an app with my regular dr but cannot get in untill 6/21/11 so a little less then 2 weeks till i can get in, my OB dont seem to care that im still lightly bleeding just says it will pass in time and didnt think a follow up appointment was neccassary thats why i called my regular dr for an appointment. as for the symptoms returning i dont know what to think ive had them since friday 6/3/11the stomach upset has gotten better but my boobs r getting even more sore now...ive had one MC b4 this but it passed naturally so everything is different this time and i have no idea what to expect i just want things to get better u know? it was hard having another mc and the symptoms and light bleeding r just constant reminders that once again we lost a baby :( my hubby thinks im pg again but i dont think i can be if im bleeding no matter how lightly so i asked u ladies hoping someone might have some insight untill i can get into my dr on the 21st. thanks for ur response i was starting to think no one would respond so thanks for trying to help :) it helps just to be able to talk bout it some.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->