Need some help with bfp

Tabbycat

MOM OF BABY BOY
Reaction score
hello ladies
i real need some help i did a test at lunch time, ok i did 3 test and on all of them got a :bfp:
:happydance:
the question is what do i do now ?
should I see the doctor?
should i wait a week and see what happens?
:cloud9::cloud9:

Congratulations hun that's great news.
I'd book to see dr asap to get it all confirmed!
So happy for you - happy and healthy nine months for you x x x

ohh yaya :) congrats hope its a happy n healthy 9 months! and yes call ur dr first thing and get a apt!

:happydance:Congrats:happydance: Yes doctor will confirm and then they will make you your first midwife apt
:dust: sticky dust to you :dust:

Congrats! Yeah go to your doctors and he/she will sort you out

YAY!!!!! :happydance: Congrats!!!!! :happydance: Hope you have a healthy and happy 9 months ahead! :wohoo: Call the dr office and get in to get confirmed and get your prenatal workup underway! Btw, if you aren't already, get on prenatal vitamins!! Again, congrats!!!! :bfp: :happydance: Lots of sticky :dust: for you! :hugs:

Congrats on your :bfp:! Since I've never had a :bfp: I can't tell you but I should think you should call your doctor to confirm it??

:wohoo: congrats on your :bfp:
If you see your doctor he will sort out everything from there.

have a healthy and happy 9 months :hugs:

:hug:

xxx

Congrats .. Doctor will do a test just to confirm a bfp on his books (Your notes) , Then will make you a first midwife appointment she will take weight and work dates out with you etc .
Then on to booking in appointment . Good luck. xx .

congrats hun x when i went2docs, well midwife didnt get app for another 3 wk !! get ur sel in first tri hun see wot the ladies say in there :):):):)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->