Need some hugs

lily123

Mammy <3
Reaction score
:cry: i'm just having such a bad day!
One of my friends just had her little boy this morning, and she's named him Kylan... the exact same name as my angel son :cry:
She wasn't to know of course, and it's a wonderful name, but i'm just so upset :cry:

Believe me I know how you feel. I lost my Ava at 18 weeks 9 weeks ago . After I got pregnant which was a total SURPRISE my SIL who said she wanted NO more, we both have 3 boys got pregnant 8 weeks later she is 36 and I am 40. When she asked so what will you name her if she is a girl I said Sofia and she said OH that name is SO played out, Meaning everyone has it, so now a week before Easter she sadly also lost her baby :cry: It was so weird how it happened to both of us she was 17 weeks. Well, at dinner for Easter I asked well what would you have named her if she was a girl, she says Sofia :wacko::wacko:I just looked at her like she was nuts. I didn't want to get into anything cause I know she just had her loss, but I am thinking you just said you didn't like the name you know I would have named my daughter that so why now are you saying this? Yes, I will admit if we both had our babies and she named hers Sofia I would have been pissed, so instead I named her after she died Ava Sofia/ I don't know either my SIL forgets what she says or she lies so much she forgot the truth, I did feel awful for her but I will admit I was a little upset about it.
I am so sorry you are upset and believe me I do understand.
xoxooxoxox :hugs::hugs::hugs:

I am so sorry that you are sad Lily.

It is so tough and I am not sure how I will cope if anyone calls their baby Evelyn.

loads of hugs hun xxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
awin68top2
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"