Need some input...

Niksmommy

Reaction score
I recently went off bc. Jan 21st was my last pill. I got my withdrawal bleed a couple of days later but it was very light and was gone after a few days. We have been DTD nearly everyday with the exception of this past weekend. Before going on the pill my cycles averaged 26 days. I didn't have an noticeable EWCM so I thought I didn't ovulate this month or maybe it happened sooner than normal since going off bc. I have been having the following symptoms but I am not sure if its all in my head.

-I am peeing all the time, even with minimal water intake
-Waking up starving, to the point I feel a little nauseous if I don't eat something (normally my first meal is lunch so this is weird)
-Heart palpitations
-Cramping and tugging, left side lower abdomen. It was very prominent for a couple of days but is now only slight and at random.
-Headache that lasted 2 days. It was horrible
-Super emotional, picked a fight w/bf for no reason and cried during a lifetime movie. Even teared up this morning while at work for no reason
-I've been exhausted yet have insomnia at the same time. All weekend I laid in bed til 1-2 am because I just couldn't fall asleep.
-Feeling lethargic, almost like I might be getting sick. Stayed in bed for most of yesterday but I am still drained today.
-Gassy and burping all of the time. Can't seem to hold them in.

I'm not sure if I am symptom spotting or if I could really be pregnant. If I am calculating correctly today should be CD18 so I guess symptoms are possible? Idk. The one thing throwing me off is that my boobs aren't really sure. I have been pregnant twice before (1 son & 1 mc) and they always throb...maybe its still too soon?! Any advice or input would be great...thanks for reading my novel :help: :shrug:

Probably too soon! Not sure how many dpo you are, but if you ovulated on cd14, you're only 4dpo, which puts you too early to have implanted just yet. However, some women are sensitive to EPF, which is produced by a fertilized egg before it implants, so it could be that you've got a horse running to the gate. :)

Probably too soon! Not sure how many dpo you are, but if you ovulated on cd14, you're only 4dpo, which puts you too early to have implanted just yet. However, some women are sensitive to EPF, which is produced by a fertilized egg before it implants, so it could be that you've got a horse running to the gate. :)

Thank you for your input! My cycles are only about 26 days so I think I ovulate around CD12 but I'm not 100% sure as I have never confirmed this with OPKs or anything. But even still that would only make me 4-6DPO. When does implantation normally happen?

That sounds about right. Mine have been 26-27 days, also, and ovulation's been around CD13 for me. Implantation typically occurs 7-10dpo, though can happen between 6-12.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->