Need some opinions and experience please!!

austinite83

Reaction score
Hi Girls!

So this is the first time I'm writing in a forum and have a couple of questions to ask!! I'm going to write kind of in detail and maybe hopefully I can get your guys opinions and experiences! Thank you so much in advance!! :)

So I'm 32 years old, and this is my 3rd month TTC. The first two months that I tried, I started experiencing things that I have never had during the second half of cycle...TWW. Like pain in my legs which I ONLY get during AF, tiredness, and cramping. Also 1 day before AF started I would start spotting that would be off and on. Sorry for TMI, but it ranged in color from pink to dark brown. I have NEVER ever spotted before...so I was excited each time that maybe I would get a BFP. I only tested once each cycle on dpo 14 (I hate testing and gettin BFN so I don't test much) and got a BFN and AF would start later that day. Does anybody know why I can be getting these symptoms that I have never experienced before during the TWW? I am thinking maybe low progesterone levels.

I took the CD 3 and CD 21 hormonal testing. The CD3 came out fine, CD21 I am waiting to hear back. I have an appointment with my gyno 2 weeks from now but kind of getting anxious. So this month (TTC3), I am experiencing no symptoms and it is 9dpo, but I did get some red spotting with a alot of milky cm on 1 and 2 dpo (first time getting this). I'm sure this is ovulation spotting - but I just find it interesting that I have never had this before, and why this is happening now. Any ideas?

I also started temping this month - can you guys please take a look and let me know what you think?

BBT.jpg

I feel as if my numbers after ovulation are really low. Also I should mention that during this TWW I have been stressed A LOT about some personal problems - I haven't been eating or sleeping well, and have been an emotional wreck. Things are getting better now though! I'm nervous that it blew my chances for this month - (Esp since I am feeling no symptoms and usually I have during the last two tries)

My cycle is around 29 days, with a 12 or 13 day luteal phase. my ovulation happens around day 14/15.

Sorry for the long and convoluted message!! :) Will keep you guys updated. Appreciate all responses!! :)

I should also mention that I have been using opk to plan. I had gotten the smiley face on cd14!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->