Need some opinions please(bullying)

Dizzymum

Reaction score
My 9 yr old Son came home today worried about something he had witnessed at School. He told me a boy (10yrs) was beaten up in the cloakroom after School by two 11 yr olds.

He said the boy had a nose bleed after being punched in the face. I asked him if a Teacher had stepped in, but he said there were only children around, and the Teachers didn't know. He then said that it's not the first time this has happened after School.

I don't know what to do. I know this boys Mum, but not very well. My Son is scared that if I say something, then these boys will turn on him, they are big kids, and I don't what to make trouble for him.

The School is so nice, and I've never heard of anything like this happening there before.

I hope the boy went home and told his mum, but I can't be sure.

My DH said straight away that he would catch his mum in the morning and tell her, but not mention my sons name, but she will know it's him.

I would rather tell the school, but ask them not to involve my son, but DH says that they will have to.

I feel sick, and can't stop thinking about that poor little boy.

What should I do? How can I help him, but protect my son at the same time?

Hope you can give me some advice, please:shrug:

I think you should inform the school on who was involved, so that they can take steps. By being silent their bullying will claim another victim and next time it could be your son.

I think you should inform the school on who was involved, so that they can take steps. By being silent their bullying will claim another victim and next time it could be your son.

I totally agree with you. Staying silent is not an option, and I certainly wouldn't turn a blind eye to this. I just need to do it in a way which will not put my Son in danger.

the school doesnt need to involve your son i wouldnt have thought :shrug:

the school doesnt need to involve your son i wouldnt have thought :shrug:

I thought they might tell the bullies it was him who told, or other kids might notice the teachers talking to him, and tell them it was him.

There should be no need for the teachers to tell the kids who told them
It would be crazy if they did. Could you rake him in to tge head in the morning before school starts and tell the teacher or you just see the teacher and take it from there x

Tell the teachers you dont want your son mentioned or brought into it. xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->