need some reassurance if possible

third_bump

Reaction score
I had my mirena coil taken out on 28th August and then had a small bleed on the 18th September. Not sure I would have called it a proper period though, i did a pregnancy test on the 11th and the 13th October and they were both negative and then another on the 24th Oct which was a tesco cheapy and was a faint BFP. I then got a 1-2 weeks on a clearblue on the 25th, a 2-3 on the 1st Nov and 3+ on the 9th November.

I have very sore boobs (sore since the 11th which is why i did the test in the first place) but so worried that I don't have any other symptoms.

I can't figure out how many weeks I am because I don't have a last proper period date to go from. Not knowing how many weeks I am is causing me lots of anxiety :(

My last two pregnancies I had hyperemesis and this time i don't feel nauseous in the slightest :-( this is a different father from the last two. I am 39 years old and just so worried :-(

I had hypermesis with my first 2 but any other pregnancies i havent had it . With my 1 year old I had slight nausea but that was it. Have you made an appointment with your dr for a dating scan ? I am also 39 about to be 40 I know how worrying it is at our age to be pregnant . I always thought something bad was going to happen with my 1 year old but she turned out fine despite having iugr. Hopefully you can get some reassurance with your dr and a scan :hugs:

I had hypermesis with my first 2 but any other pregnancies i havent had it . With my 1 year old I had slight nausea but that was it. Have you made an appointment with your dr for a dating scan ? I am also 39 about to be 40 I know how worrying it is at our age to be pregnant . I always thought something bad was going to happen with my 1 year old but she turned out fine despite having iugr. Hopefully you can get some reassurance with your dr and a scan :hugs:

Thank you.

I have my booking with midwife in a few weeks but she said scan would not be until 12-13 weeks. That seems like a million years away at the moment

Yikes thats such a long time with no scan my dr likes to do them between 8 and 10 weeks .

Don’t stress too much about not having other symptoms yet, I am sure they will hit soon enough. Congratulations!!

Don’t worry about the no symptoms at all hun,I had none the entire pregnancy with my son,it was lovely.....as far as the coil removal goes,when I had mine taken out the nurse told me it possible to ovulate immediately so I told my mw I hadn’t had a bleed and she got me into epu as unsure of dates for an early scan,I’m sure ur mw will suggest it but because they are such a long wait now I would tell ur dr who should arrange it for u xx

I barely had any symptoms with either of my boys. The first time it caused me a ton of stress and worry - the second time I was expecting it haha. Anyways both were healthy pregnancies - as hard as it is, try and enjoy being symptom free!

As your tests seem to be progressing in line with real life dates it sounds very much like BFP!! Congrats. I had no morning sickness, no sore boobs, no mood swings. Had some extreme tiredness and more sensitive gag reflex but that was it for symptoms.

Thanks for all your replies!! It’s good to hear from other people. I don’t want my OH to think I am crazy so I am bottling some of it up haha

I know exactly how you feel, my last period was 25th September and I got BFP on 10th November, so like you I have no idea just how far along I am!

The only symptom I’ve had is really sore boobs, nothing else...yet!

I’m waiting on my midwife appointment too and time just seems to be passing so slowly! Just want it to hurry up and know that everything is ok!

You're 7 weeks and 1 day pregnant going by all your tests.
Don't worry one bit. This is my 10th pregnancy. First 5 I had no sickness at all. That was 3 births, 2 miscarriages. Then I remarried and I've had sickness with all of these 5. 1 miscarriage, 3 births and currently. Some pregnancies I had sore boobs, some nothing. Some I felt pregnant immediately, others I still didn't at 12 weeks.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->