Need some reassurance

HearMyPrayers

Reaction score
Sorry if I shouldn't post this here, but I'd love a little reassurance.

I'm CD 15 today. But in actuality I'm CD 27. I was started on 12.5mg of Femara on CD15 but my doctor considered it mock CD3. I had no follies at the time, I have PCOS so he decided to start me on 5 days 12.5 mg Femara mid cycle. By the 5th day of the meds I was bleeding like a period. So they decided to cancel the IUI for this month. However, they did do an ultrasound on mock CD 8 (CD21) which showed 3 follies @ 1.7, 1.3 and 1.2. But the uterine lining was very thin, mostly like due to the bleed. The bleeding completely stopped by CD 10 (CD23) so we decided to try on our own, why waste the meds, the bleeding stopped so we see no reason not to try on our own. So I started using OPK's on CD11 all very light almost negative, I figured I had already ovulated. However, yesterday CD14 (CD26) and today CD15(CD27) I've gotten very strong positives. This morning's test line was darker than the control line.

I'm just thinking if I had a 1.7 follie last Thursday could I really only be ovulating right now?? I thought maybe I would have ovulated already seeing as it was so big @ 1.7 a week ago.

Attachments

• tests.jpg
    tests.jpg
    71.8 KB · Views: 7
  • test1.jpg
    test1.jpg
    16.7 KB · Views: 6
Sorry, I don't know much about IUI, but I didn't want to read and run. If this is mock CD14 for you, that's about the right time to be ovulating. The test does look positive to me. Good luck. :)

I also didn't want to read and run - but I'm afraid I have no experience with OPKs either.
At least this post will help give your thread a bump! :)
Best of luck and lots of :dust:

That's the thing with OPK's - they can be so frustrating! But remember, they are only detecting an LH serge. This does not mean you are ovulating. Only temping can confirm ovulation.

It's possible you are having a serge and not ovulating.

That's the thing with OPK's - they can be so frustrating! But remember, they are only detecting an LH serge. This does not mean you are ovulating. Only temping can confirm ovulation.

It's possible you are having a serge and not ovulating.

Given that I've taken femara and I knew I had follies growing, and its been about 5-6 days since my last pill I'm hoping I can safely assume this is ovulation.....:shrug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->