Need some reassurance

jlw617

Mom to 2 girls
Reaction score
I know ive seve a few posts about this but I just need some women to respond and say "yep that happened to me" this morning I woke up and felt fine for the most part, not a drop of ms and boobs were much less sore...I'm a little worried as im only 6 weeks 4 days, isn't is too early for my symptoms to be fading?

Haha yep- happened to me. I was so worried, and then like 2 days later, it all came back with a vengeance. It's normal, and will come and go throughout :)

Symptoms can come and go at all points in the pregnancy, but it does seem like 6 weeks is one of those times for most of us. I haven't had any symptoms this time so I've been a mess. Some say i'm lucky, but I don't feel that way, those symptoms (awful as they can be) help me know that things are progressing.

Thanks Ladies that's really helpful!

joeyzgirl- have you had your 12 week scan? Have you considered buying a heart rate monitor to maybe give you some reassurance? I hope all is well with you and baby!

I have read that some doctors have a theory that the periods of wellness in early pregnancy are just the body temporarily adjusting to the elevated hormone levels :)

Yesterday I went all morning without nausea then it hit me really hard in the evening and through the night. Mine comes and goes.

I have had this especially between 6 and 7 weeks. Made me book a scan and everything was fine.

Yeah I had this too for about a week at 8 weeks ish. And then the nausea came back with a vengeance, didn't disapear until 16 weeks! And now I'm only 2 weeks off little beans due date. Good luck xxx

I was so scared when I was a little over 7 weeks my symptoms started going away! from 5 weeks I was throwing up every day then all of a sudden it stopped I was so upset & of course went 2 google & read some horror stories & felt even worse. but a day or 2 later I was throwing up again. from then on out I was happy whenever I got a break from sickness especially. & now since 13 weeks I've only thrown up once (& it was because I was picking up my dogs poop out of my yard lol) so its getting way better & im getting my appetite back 2. don't worry! symptoms come & go even early on.

Had I not lost my AF I'd have no flippen clue I'm pregnant. I've always eaten when I'm hungry and my doc says this prevents ms as does avoiding carby sugary foods. So I hope the lack of symptoms has had something to do with having a pretty decent diet and eating ever few hours. I've asked for scans from my doc in order to be reassured that there's something alive in there. I'm also on progesterone 'just in case' so if I had a loss my body wouldn't know what to do unless I stop progesterone. You will be fine, just fill your days with things to do. I learned to knit and that took care of first tri!!:thumbup:

My symptoms were only ever mild, but they did fluctuate between being completely gone and showing up again. I think it's absolutely normal, even if a little scary! :hugs:

I've got twins in there and I haven't been sick even once. I have felt extra tired but I realized that was just my progesterone supplements, and it went away when I started taking it at night.
Scan today reassured me that both babies are just fine, I'm just handling pregnancy very well.

This has been me all day! I spent all morning on google reassuring myself that I'm not going crazy. My boobs are totally fine, I have been eating like a pig all day and after working all day I'm not even close to tired. This is the total opposite of how I have been feeling for the last 2 weeks. 7 weeks today and an early scan booked for tomorrow.

Make the most of your sick-free days! I wish I had. That early on for me, I had nausea, but no sickness. Then it completely disappeared & I worried, & worried.. Then it came back, worse :haha: Even now, if I get a sick-free day, or even morning, I worry! I just can't enjoy being symptom free. There's something strangely reassuring by throwing up my meals. Hugs, I am sure everything is ok xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->