Need some reassurance?

Classic Girl

HPT House Mom!
Reaction score
I'm 42 with a 16 year old and 9 year old. My husband is 33 with no bio kids and very much wanted one. IUD removed dec 1...abnormal cells led to LEEP procedure followed by a BFP on Valentine's Day. No charting, temping nor sure of cycle length although it's always been fairly normal 30 days or so when not on IUD.

HCG levels have been slow to rise but quadrupled from Thursday to Monday and Dr seemed encouraged and scheduled me for an u/s a week from Monday. I am 5 weeks 3 or 4 days I think. Anyway I started spotting today. Only when I wipe and ranges from pink to brown to even some reddish-pink. Nothing dark, no clots, no cramps other than what I've felt for the last week and a half (nothing painful or sharp....) I know you can have some cramping during early pregnancy and have in the past. I've never had bleeding of any type. My question is (since it's Saturday) do you think the fact that I had the LEEP procedure basically 2 dpo could be causing the spotting. They give you rules of nothing up in there for 4-6 weeks but the deed had been done. :winkwink:

I had cryotherapy and we got pregnant the following month. I know it's not the same as LEEP but I've had some spotting through the pregnancy that they're calling "unexplained." I'm blaming the ultra sensitive cervix though. I hope everything is well with you and you'll have a heathy 9 months!

Thank you for your response. On call dr said it was fine when she called back but it's still there. It's red but see-thru if that makes sense. Guess we'll just see what happens.

Looks like I'll be leaving you all. Hope to be back soon with a sticky bean. Good luck to all of you!

Sorry for your loss and I hope you get your sticky bean soon.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->