Need some reassurance

Discussion in 'Baby Club' started by missVN, Jun 7, 2011.

1. missVN

missVN Well-Known Member

After lots of discussions and calculations this week, me and oh have come to the conclusion that I will have to go back to work full time when my smp stops in september :cry:
    My little man is probably going to go to a childminder which I do feel happy about but I'm stressing now about missing out on his 'firsts'. He will be 10 mths when I go back to work so there is so much for me to potentially miss :cry:
    So scared about missing his first steps, words etc :nope:

2. Clay0109

Clay0109 Well-Known Member

I completely know how you feel, I'm going back to work early July and my LO will be 15 weeks old, I really don't want to go back but the lack of money is making me lol.

We're having a nanny and she is going to make a "Memory Book" for us which will have everything LO has done and photos of him, I know its not the same as being there with him but it will help......a little

Maybe you could ask the childminder if she can do the same?? x

3. missVN

missVN Well-Known Member

Thank you, that's a lovely idea x

4. Fifi61467

Fifi61467 Well-Known Member

Tell the childminder you don't want them to tell you if lo does a major new thing like walking talking etc, lots of people do so they will be used to itThat way you see them new