Need some reassurance

missVN

Reaction score
After lots of discussions and calculations this week, me and oh have come to the conclusion that I will have to go back to work full time when my smp stops in september :cry:
My little man is probably going to go to a childminder which I do feel happy about but I'm stressing now about missing out on his 'firsts'. He will be 10 mths when I go back to work so there is so much for me to potentially miss :cry:
So scared about missing his first steps, words etc :nope:

I completely know how you feel, I'm going back to work early July and my LO will be 15 weeks old, I really don't want to go back but the lack of money is making me lol.

We're having a nanny and she is going to make a "Memory Book" for us which will have everything LO has done and photos of him, I know its not the same as being there with him but it will help......a little

Maybe you could ask the childminder if she can do the same?? x

I completely know how you feel, I'm going back to work early July and my LO will be 15 weeks old, I really don't want to go back but the lack of money is making me lol.

We're having a nanny and she is going to make a "Memory Book" for us which will have everything LO has done and photos of him, I know its not the same as being there with him but it will help......a little

Maybe you could ask the childminder if she can do the same?? x

Thank you, that's a lovely idea x

Tell the childminder you don't want them to tell you if lo does a major new thing like walking talking etc, lots of people do so they will be used to itThat way you see them new

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->