Need some serious advice!!

pterodactyl

Reaction score
I'm not so sure I'm gonna do a good job trying to explain my situation, but I'm gonna try like hell....
I'm 27 weeks pregnant and I am living in hell, in desperate need of an escape plan. I live with the father, but he dislikes me very much. He says it's because I lost my job in January. The way I see it, it's always something. We've only been together a year, and already this. He pressured me into rushing the relationship in the beginning and unfortunately I took the bait (he is very persistent!) eventually and dove on in. Now he acts like he can't even stand to look at me. He felt the baby move one time because he said want to touch me. Now I know I'm attractive so he just hates my guts I guess. But anyway! He puts me down daily, never has a damn thing nice to say. This is all I am ever around and it is chipping me to pieces day by day. He won't listen to any need or want of mine, he broke my heart by making me give away my cat (this cat was my world). I cry daily still 2 months later. Then he went and filled the house with snakes and rats. Quite literally. 10 ball pythons and like 3828309 rats for them that he's breeding. I live in hell. I can't breathe I'm so miserable. I have no way of getting out of here! There HAS to be a way! I've tried all the shelters, they're full full full and this baby is coming. If I could get to Alabama I'd be ok.... i need help :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->