• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Need Some Tips

LeeMcMee

Baby boy due 9/1/23 !!
Reaction score
Hey ladies,

I'm beyond frustrated. I was able to get pregnant by accident when I was 23 while missing half my birth control pills.... yet I've been trying for 5 months now with no luck. Going to meet with my doc next week to discuss what I'm doing and what else I could do to help my chances. Then if need be, after a year I will look into IVF.

But for those of you who got prego without IVF/clomid/other meds, what did you feel helped you get prego? I tried preseed last cycle and swore I was prego, but got my AF this morning and for the first time I balled my eyes out on my 45 min commute to work :( I'm exhausted from using apps, googling, using OPKS, POAS all the time... I don't temp. I tried (1) cycle, but I kept forgetting and think I was doing it wrong.

I will try temping I guess, but also curious about any other tips and tricks that you feel helped you.

Thank you!

Lee, as far as bbt it doesn't tell you when you O until it's too late. I do like the confirnatiom on O using bbt though.

It took me 18 months to conceive dd. I had irregular cycles that took 6 to 8 months to regulate after though.

I conceived dd using preseed, ovaboost, fertiliaid for men and women. I also happened to have went to disney the month prior.

With #2 I was taking prenatal, co q 10, vitex, and Vitamin D. I started the Vitamin D on Cd1 and got bfp on cd27. I found out I had a vi D deficiency in Cd1 and think it may have contributed to difficulty conceiving Dd and why I got bfp this cycle. Oh and I started walking 30 to 60 minutes a day.

Try not to give up. It's hard when you see what feels like everyone getting bfps but you. It'll happen one day and when you meet your baby it won't matter that it took 6 months 2 years because that was the baby you were meant to have. Sorry it's cheesy but how I feel about DD.

I wish you luck in your ttc journey and hope this cycle is it :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->