Need someones input please?

LongingForNo2

Mother Of 2
Reaction score
I'm not sure if this would be classed as anxiety disorder or not. But I'm always on edge, I can't be left in my house alone. I get very scared and paranoid that someone is either watching me or someone is going to break in. I have a partner and he thinks I am crazy. Every night when we go to bed I obsess about the door been locked and checking it over and over again. Every little noise I hear like people talking outside, cars and even next door walking up their stairs panics me to the maximum. I have crazy horrible dreams about a man been in my back garden wearing a balaclava waiting to break into my house, even one time had a dream he shot me. I don't know why I feel like this but its now starting to take its toll on me. Whilst my partner and my son fall asleep within minutes of us been in bed I lay there wide awake in a frenzy, feeling my heart skipping a beat everytime I hear noises. Can someone please help me and would I get some kind of help if I went to see my doctor about these feelings :-( Thanks in advance for any input x

Hi I too am battling with anxiety at the moment but over a few different issues. I too have become obsessed with checking doors, checking iron is off etc etc! And can't leave the house till I check them at least 4 times! I am excessively worrying all the time and am finding it difficult to eat, sleep and am getting palpitation a lot of the time.

I think a trip to the Gp is the best idea hun, I went last week and just blurted out everything. I was offered counselling and meds to see how I get on. I've battled depression on and off over the years and had been doing well until going back to work after havin my son and all I do now Is worry myself sick!

Definitely seek some help.x

Thank you. Its nice to know I'm not alone. Sorry to hear your dealing with similar issues. I've always suffered depression but never had any,help managing it as of yet. Think now its started to take over my life its time to get help. Considering its not good for me feeling like this and having a 6 month old baby to look after takes it all out of me. Thanks for replying x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->