Need suggestions on how to help friend!

sevenofnine

Reaction score
My best friend is due with her 2nd baby on September 13th. She already has a 2.5 year old boy, and she DESPERATELY wants a girl!

She has kept this bump yellow, because she doesn't want to find out until the birth. She knew she would be disappointed if it's not a girl, but knows it will be much harder to be disappointed if she's actually holding her baby.

Even so, I know she may be disappointed if it's a boy a little bit.

I was wondering if there were any suggestions on something I could do, like a gift or something, to help make this extra special for her regardless! She already would have most of the things she needs if it's a boy, so I'm kind of at a loss. Basically I just want to make sure to be there for her in case of any disappointment.

And please realize she LOVES her boy to death and already loves this new baby to death as well, but I just know how much she wants a girl!

Thanks xx

Maybe you could give her something to highlight the great relationship her 2 sons will have with each other. A big/little brother or best buddies outfit combo maybe?

Maybe you could give her something to highlight the great relationship her 2 sons will have with each other. A big/little brother or best buddies outfit combo maybe?

That's a good idea!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Peanut2024
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->