Need tips to hit this cycle

shivangi1210

Reaction score
Hi ladies,

I'm back here after 5 years and I almost forgot what I did last time to conceive my daughter ( apart from sex obviously :p )
In last cycle I did some bbt charting ( not willing to that now), opk's and all. Here are my questions
  • how and when you start your opk.
  • what should CM be like on your most fertile days.
  • when you are ovulating then should I bd on the same day or day before and after.
  • I also remember that we shouldn't have sex daily as it decreases the sperm quality. Is it true ?
  • After bd remain in legs up position for 20 mins so that sperm reaches egg, again is it true ?
  • I have a lovely dd so I'll love to try for a ds now. Any tips for that.
I think I have 32 days cycle. Today I'm 11 dpo and I think I'm out this month. So want to be fully prepared for next month.
Please share your tips and tricks

So for the first couple of cycles I would opk from the end of af, then once you have a rough idea of where abouts you normally ovulate in your cycle you can start opk from a few days before you expect to ovulate. You could stick with going straight from af but if you end up ttc for a while then waiting will save tests and money.
On your fertile days you will have ewcm which is short for egg white cervical mucus, so basically it'll remind you of raw egg whites.
It's best to have sex before and/or on ovulation day.
As far as I'm aware it's a myth that sex every day decreases quality. Though if you want to be on the safe side you can do it every other day in your fertile window instead. I wouldn't put that much through in to it and just make sure you do it at least once in that window.
I've heard about the leg up thing as gravity supposedly helps, but it's never made a difference for me. I'd consider it optional.
I've got 5 boys but no tips really as everything has been different each time we conceived them. You could try the website genderdreaming.
Good luck

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"