Need to go back to a size 10-12 for holiday in July!

Kiki1993

Reaction score
So right now i'm a size 14 and i know my weight but wont be posting it :blush:
I am quite tall so OH and family say I carry the weight well but I want to look like I use too before I gained the weight which started when I went on the pill and started eating non stop, then when I got use to the pill it was summer which means ICE CREAM! And then it was Christmas which meant chocolate and roast dinners, then loads of takeaways until new years and now I just realized the impact on the scales :blush: So my plan is to lose about 2 stone which should put me back down to a 10-12!

I wont be using the gym just now as most are still on Christmas time tables, will do the first week on my own and if I feel I am sticking to it I will continue but if I am struggling I might join either mind and body studio or the gym at the leisure centre :thumbup: I would like to do it on my own as I will be spending a lot on healthier foods and having to pay for that and a gym pass would put a strain on me while saving for a car and holiday!

Put out my eating and exercising plan for tomorrow :flower:

Food - Breakfast: 1 crackerbread with ham and cucumber (35 cal max)
Lunch: red pepper wensleydale soup and 2 plain crackerbread (200 cal)
Tea: A weight watchers meal, probably Lasagne (354 cal)

Exercize: Walking home from placement (about 45 minutes)
50 sit ups
25 bum clenches at work :blush: (friend swears by them)
Boxercise to music for a minimum of 5 minutes

Hiya

Im aiming for size 10 to get in my wedding dress.

Good luck :D

Hiya

Good luck to you too! :thumbup: I want to be down to a 10 completely for my wedding day but I can tell if I diet now with just under 2 years I wont take it seriously! :dohh: I will be like "oh I've got ages yet the diet can start next year" so deciding to lose weight for the holiday and keep it off as long as possible!
Are you using anything like sliming world or that? :) x

Hiya

Good luck to you too! :thumbup: I want to be down to a 10 completely for my wedding day but I can tell if I diet now with just under 2 years I wont take it seriously! :dohh: I will be like "oh I've got ages yet the diet can start next year" so deciding to lose weight for the holiday and keep it off as long as possible!
Are you using anything like sliming world or that? :) x

Thank you! :hugs:

Why dont you change it all around instead. Dont look at it as a diet, look at it as though your changing things, so there wont ever be a back fall, so come 2 years time you'll look amazing, wont have this feeling of, i'll put it back on because you'll have changed your bad habits? :thumbup:

But holiday goal is great way to start? Anything else you'd like to achieve, like running for 30mins?

No im not following any set plan, everything i do ive changed from bad ways i had before, like living on takeaways :haha: What about you x

I'm going to start off with being able to power walk home and then work it up to jogging for 30 minutes of the way home :thumbup:
I'm thinking of it as a permanent change so i stick to it but I am sooo bad for snacking so thats the first thing i need to work on i think :shrug:
I also need to work on not having as many takeaways! And no i'm not following anything just yet, i feel like I can get free motivation on this so why pay for it? :haha: If I need help when it comes to exercise I might join a gym as if i'm paying for it i'm more likely to go and do it instead of "I will do it in 10" know what i mean? :haha:
Whats the biggest thing your going to find hard to do? :flower:

So i will update every day for my eating and exercize plan for the next day, and then if i stick to it that day and then every Monday I will go on the dreaded scales and say if its working at all! :blush:

So today did'nt go quite to plan but i still did extremely well on the diet :) There was no ham for my ham and crackerbread so instead had a bag of wotsits at my first break, then at lunch i ended up having 3-4 crackerbread because the soup was disgusting!! :dohh: then i walked home and it took about 40 minutes :thumbup: then when i got home i was going to have a tesco light pasta but it was DISGUSTING! So ended up having 3 boiled sausages and 2 tablespoons of mash potato as it was what my family was having :happydance: also muched on one chocolate digestive as i was soooo hungry because i barely ate at lunch :nope:

Edit - fitness pal says that I have stayed under my calories goal today :) Had 896 calories in total today and will have something small at 7 ish :)
Stuck to my exercise today too! Did my bum clenches at placement, walked home, once i've updated this I will do my 50 sit ups and boxercise a bit :) I am very proud of myself :haha:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->