Need to Rant.

FluffyKid

Reaction score
My life is insane. I won't even go into a lot of details, because it would just be a bunch of whining I guess. I'm just so MAD.

My drug addict of a father asked if he could borrow my car. He's my DAD, y'know? I wanted to have some faith in him and hoped that he was getting his life on track. I said okay, but just for a week and that he had to put tags on it. LEGAL tags.

This guy TOOK OFF with my car, put false tags on it and then started refusing to give it back to me! He got a DUI in it, and then stopped responding to me altogether.

Finally, I'd absolutely HAD IT. About a week ago, I filed a police report for theft. He doesn't know. But I also messaged him on Facebook (since his phone is cut off). I didn't expect him to answer, since he NEVER DOES.

But he did! Said my car was impounded, but he didn't know where or when it was impounded.

TODAY, he calls me and gives me a number, to WHERE, he doesn't know. I call the number and someone answers, "Bubba Towin'!"

Seriously? Bubba?

So I told him what happened and he was like, "Well, it's been sittin' here for about 30 days at least. You're lookin' at payin' at LEAST $16-1700 hundred dollars."

I DON'T HAVE that much money to shell out. :(
I told the guy that there was a police report out for it and he was like, "Well, you're still gonna have to pay the fees to get it out."

AS;DLKFJHAQWOPERUHAWOPEFHUAWL;EGFKJA;SLERKDFHJ
FPAWERUHAOPEUFWE
GFQAWERGAQWERGT
AQEWR
GAERHGAWER
GST
HJWS6T
UJAQ45YU2WQ65U
WE56
QYGH
6R7I
UW4ASERYGS

UGH.
NOTHING works out for me. Things like this are constantly happening. I JUST paid for the car and everything when it wound up being impounded. :(

I don't know what to do. I tried getting a hold of free legal aid. Nobody answered. I left a message. Called the police station to talk to the officer that filed my report. I got transferred to his voicemail. Left a message.

Meanwhile, my car is in an ad in the paper about being put up for auction!

I know nothing about the legalities of cars being impounded but I really hope you get your car back. What a horrible situation :(

Just wanted to send a couple of these-
:hugs: :hugs: :hugs:

Wowee that sucks! Sorry hun, that's an awful way for your dad to repay your kidness and faith in him :( :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ashhmichelle
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->