Need to vent

sil

Reaction score
Hi ladies,
Just needed to vent and figured this would be a warm understanding place with someone to listen. I never knew how much TTC could take out of you. Although we have only been trying for 2 cycles, it has been close to 4 months now because my cycles are long. Every cycle I am hoping for a baby. Last cycle I was gutted when my period came. This cycle I felt optimistic, but I took a FRER with my FMU this morning at 12 DPO and it's stark white negative. I just have a feeling I am out this month....by 12 DPO an frer should pick up SOMETHING. I know I have no right to complain as others try for much longer, but I really don't want to go into another cycle taking ovulation tests for weeks at a time wondering when I'll even ovulate. The wait to ovulate is almost harder than the TWW. We timed BD perfectly both cycles. You spend so long trying NOT to get pregnant in your life that you just kind of assume it'll be easy when you are ready but it's not. I know I shouldn't be so down as you never know until the witch shows up, but I just am not feeling good about this month and needed to vent. Thanks for listening :flower:

Hello, I totally get it. 3 months here, not yet 2 completed cycles. Like you I have a long cycle. I was on a 35 day cycle then first cycle TTC I went to 30 days. We are having alot if sex, you would think we would be pregnant by now.
I have come to the conclusion that it happens when it happens, smh. My limbo now is the wait. I'm anywhere from from 6 to 11 days DPO, considering I dont know if cycle will come on time or early this month, heck maybe even late. Having it come early was extremely weird for me, I'm never early! And to add last cycle I didn't have any pms symptoms. This time around not having much symptoms either. I sometimes believe I'm not ovulating. Trying to stay strong. Of course if AF shows again I will be heartbroken.

You could for sure still get a bfp after 12dpo.

Im on my 10th month, 11th cycle. The first four cycles were the hardest on my emotions. Having af arrive after that never seemed to surprise me.. I almost started welcoming it just so I could get on with the next cycle.

Ive tried everything. B6 , prenatals , zinc , vit c, omegas, lying upside dow, opks, bbt. Nothing has worked so far.. And i chart my cycles so .i know exactly when I O.

It doesnt get any easier month after month, you just become numb to it

I'm on cycle 2 as well but my cycles are normal length. It is frustrating for me, so I can imagine how frustrating it must be for you!

I just got stark white BFN at 10dpo this morning with FRER. Very disheartening as I actually felt different this month and was very confident..up until now.

Yep... TTC really does drain you. I understand. But don't lose hope, 12dpo is not too late for a Bfp. I never read the "statistics" the tests write about the percentage of women who get a positive the certain days before a period, because of all of my bfps, I'm pretty sure I've never gotten one before 13dpo (and I reaaaaaally squint haha).

Good luck. We have to be able to lean on each other here because everyone needs to vent sometimes.

It's frustrating ttc I've been using opks and on metformin, I also low folate and b12 I'm 1dpo but started taking b12 and folic acid suppliments to help

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->