need to vent

animekoneko17

Reaction score
I'm on day 1 of my first tww since my dad was born. I'm going stir crazy because I remember how long it took to conceive her.

On to venting. I'm trying to pass the time playing with Dr and keeping my house clean. It is a big house and my sister- and brother-in-law live with us. I am the sole house cleaner which isn't too much of an issue. I have tried to make them help, but it isn't going to happen. Last night she was cooking, dinner was good, but she made her husband's dinner different from the rest. I'm ok with that, I'm allergic to garlic and can't even be around when it is chopped or cooked because of the oils. So I'm trying to clean the kitchen and start gagging, it is still a total mess and garlic smell is everywhere. I don't want her to not eat garlic, but she could at least clean up after herself so I don't gag.

I'm sorry :( It's a good situation for them to be in with you doing all the cleaning as it is! I think it's a little disrespectful that she would do this to you and I'm sure she knows how you are with Garlic. Did you mention it to her? x

yeah, she knows. when we go out to eat together she checks my food if she thinks there is garlic in it. It helps because I don't know what it tastes like and if the scent of it isn't strong then I don't know either. I talked to her about this, she says she'll clean up after herself, but she has said that she will help me keep the house clean before, so I'm not so sure...

That sucks! I'm sorry, Maybe this time she will keep to her word. I wish I had some advice for you! xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->