Need ttc buddies to maintain my sanity plzz

Samsungwer

Reaction score
Im currently on cd 9 and having iui this cycle ..

..Im 27 , been married for 4 yrs now , have been ttc for 2 yrs . After an unsuccessful first yr went to the doctor and got ourselves checked . Both are tests normal -- labelled unexplained infertility . Had a chemical in december . Now on my 3rd iui ...

The worst part is being labelled unexplained .. There is no solution no explanantion , the doctor feels positive as there is ' nothing wrong ' . But my two yrs of trying has made my life hell and i have no positivity left in me .

Have isolated myself from my famile and friends . My family was being ununderstanding and extremely mean and making it even more painful. On the other hand my friends just get knocked up like beer cans .
I feel so lonely in this . My dh tries to keep up with my mood swings anger etc , but how longgg .. Im hoping this infertility journal doesnt wreck my marriage in the long run ..

What i have realised is i have become a different person whom i dont like or recognize ..

I really hope this forum helps me find some friends and a place to vent my frustration and express my fear and worries without being judged ..

Hi there......
Im sorry to hear about your journey so far. I wont say I understand as I dont to your extent. I will however be here if you need to rant or chat. I am sending you lots of best wishes n thoughts xx

Hi Samsungwer!

I too have been trying for a little over 2 years, and it really sucks. The only thing my doctor has found wrong with me is a low AMH level and was told there is no known way to bring that level up.

In the two years I have been trying, it seems like everyone has gotten pregnant. Friends, family, acquaintances its really hard to watch. I wish I had not told my family and friends about it b/c then even tho they are understanding they keep trying to give their advice. If I hear just relax one more time I think I might hurt someone.

I started off using OPKs and taking pregnancy tests the day I was to get my period. Basically driving myself freaking crazy. Now I keep taking breaks from baby and bump and I surely DO NOT ever ever ever take pregnancy tests anymore.

But I just wanted to stay I understand and if you want to talk or vent I am here!

Hi Samsungwer!

I too have been trying for a little over 2 years, and it really sucks. The only thing my doctor has found wrong with me is a low AMH level and was told there is no known way to bring that level up.

In the two years I have been trying, it seems like everyone has gotten pregnant. Friends, family, acquaintances its really hard to watch. I wish I had not told my family and friends about it b/c then even tho they are understanding they keep trying to give their advice. If I hear just relax one more time I think I might hurt someone.

I started off using OPKs and taking pregnancy tests the day I was to get my period. Basically driving myself freaking crazy. Now I keep taking breaks from baby and bump and I surely DO NOT ever ever ever take pregnancy tests anymore.

But I just wanted to stay I understand and if you want to talk or vent I am here!
Omg !! I completely agre with u on the " relax " part .. I ve lost my mind in a few occassions listening to people say that !!

Hello-

I know where you are coming from. I have been trying since January of 2012 and keep being told nothing is wrong. We had two miscarriages- not sure if the second was a mis or tubal, but nothing wrong was found to rule those as anything specific. It is hard to relax and not think about it, and it is the most frustrating thing to hear from everyone. My DH and I find strength in each other and it sounds like you do too. Just keep speaking up and don't keep it bottled up. I'm here if you need to talk.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->