Need your eyes and thoughts!!

Lvtnb4

Reaction score
This test was taken at 11dpo (2 days ago). I read it within 3 minutes. I swear I see a faint second line! However, intested again yesterday morning and this morning and both negative! Very confusing. AF is due tomorrow but I really don't feel like she's coming. My lower back aches awful and my boobs are still super sore.

Attachments

• IMG_2604.JPG
    IMG_2604.JPG
    33.4 KB · Views: 38
I see something on that one. I'd test again tomorrow if she doesn't show.
Also my positives on the cheapies don't show up until closer to 10 minutes. I know you're technically not supposed to look then, but they've been accurate for me. Did you check your other ones a little later?

I see something on that one. I'd test again tomorrow if she doesn't show.
Also my positives on the cheapies don't show up until closer to 10 minutes. I know you're technically not supposed to look then, but they've been accurate for me. Did you check your other ones a little later?

Yes but couldn't seem to find a trace of a second line :( I'm wondering if I should go get a first response but I don't want the disappointment of that showing up negative!

I can see a line. I would go for the FRER

I see it! My test looked like that at 13 dpo and then I dug it out of the trash about 12 hours later and there was a strong visible line. I would get a frer and see what it sayS

Thanks everyone! I'm glad I'm not the only one who can see it. I have to go into town later so I'll pick up a FRER. Will let you know!

Does anyone have any idea why I got two negatives after that test?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->