Needing advice, going crazy!

Neptune1

Reaction score
Hi, I'm new here. After stalking the website I thought I should just go ahead and join. I'm a newly wed (little over a month) and my husband and I aren't "trying" to have a baby...but we are. If that makes sense :p We are just letting whatever happens happen. I already have a little girl who will be turning 7 this month! So..we got married on the 2nd, honeymooned and came back home on the 9th. Here is my biggest dilemma right now...I cannot remember when my last period started! I KNOW it was after the 9th and before the 22nd....My periods generally only last about four days...so I'm not sure if my period might technically be a little late right now or not)....I have been writing down a few odd things that have happened....I know I've made myself believe im pregnant before and wasn't..but this was different. I've actually been hurting. On march 30th...I started having VERY painful cramps...only on my left side. These cramps lasted through yesterday morning off and on...starting off very painful when they showed up and has eased off entirely as off yesterday morning. I noted on March 2nd that I had the strangest feeling I've ever had......(I sort of thought this might have something to do with me having a previous c-section maybe?) but....I swear to you...my uterus hurt. It felt swollen. And when I went to sit down or bend over it felt like it was going to explode. That only lasted one day. I don't know what to think guys....I thought it might be implantation cramps, but do they last that long? I've taken probably 7 test...all of which were probably too early and came out negative....except ONE showed up 45 minutes later which a positive ( i know...not suppose to do that!) But none of my other test ever showed evap lines....anyways...Just wanting some opinions on what the cramps could be.....ALSO....right before AF comes...I always get really sore boobs....very emotional...and kinda crazy mean. lol. I have just recently became sort of emotional...teared up at work for no reason...and I've kinda been mean toward the hubby...oops. My boobs feel huge and they are a little tender....I generally have major chocolate cravings, but none so far...and I have horrible backaches...I almost never cramp with AF....!Let me know what you think! :wacko:

(PS:do you think I could have an ovarian cyst?)

Quick Note: I was on the pill for two months prior to the honeymoon....I stopped on the last day of the honeymoon....so...yeah ;)

Didn't want to read n run but I'm not really sure how to answer u as u don't exactly know when ur last period was. The norm is to test every week until your period comes if ur unsure of the dates (dats wat I'd do neway) also if u took the pill for 2months before ur honeymoon dat cud b ur answer too. The pill can screw around with ur bodies cycle.
Sorry I can't b of more help..... Good luck to u whatever happens :)

I agree with Karkay....I've had that swollen uterus feeling too where it hurt to even bend over etc...no idea what it is :-/

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->