Needing advice..

Ambermichelle

Reaction score
So I'm 7w3d pregnant today..the father of the baby has decided he wants nothing to do with me or the baby. I've left the door open for him if he wants to come back into the baby's life, but for now, he has made it clear to not contact him.

I need some advice, though. I don't believe any of his family knows that I'm pregnant, let alone that it's his baby. I have been pretty close with his parents and family in the past (I would go over there after after we broke up the first time to visit his family) so I'm not afraid to tell them...I'm just wondering if I should. If it's the right thing to do. They aren't my family and I would be pretty angry if he went over me and went to my family and told them something that important without me. But, at the same time, it's their grandchild and their niece/nephew. I don't think it would be fair to withhold something like that from them..

Any advice would be much appreciated! Thank you! :)

Yes I would, they would want to be involved.
I'd maybe wait til you're a bit further on though xx

Oh of course! I wouldn't tell them until probably around 12 weeks :)

Yes. That's what I would do. Actually I'd probably tell them when I told my parents. Id text hm first though to see if he told them.You're sure they don't know?

U never know father of baby may come round as you get further along too, i would wait a bit to tell them like u said, but they definitely deserve to know even if the dad doesn't want to.....men r such arseholes at times!! Xxxx

U never know father of baby may come round as you get further along too, i would wait a bit to tell them like u said, but they definitely deserve to know even if the dad doesn't want to.....men r such arseholes at times!! Xxxx

Good idea. I was debating telling them on Tuesday after my ultrasound because my parents already know..but, I think I might wait for a little. Maybe give him a little time to tell them himself? I think if I haven't heard from them by week 12, I'll be contacting her :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->